Thursday, July 19, 2012

Diigo

It took me a little while to get used to it, i was saving all my bookmarks to delicious.com. the exporting feature was a little confusing and I kept getting very frustrating errors. Finally, I just abandoned all hope with delicious and will maybe revisit is on a later date. Diigo was much less confusing. maybe i missed it, but there really wasn't a good tutorial on tagging. and I had to deal with a lot of trial and error. The group function allowed me to view more and more site and get off track. have to visit them at a later date. I wound up joining Teacher Librarian, and Classroom 2.0. That is one thing that kills me with the Internet, the amount of distractions there are. from AdSense, news feeds, bookmarking sites. I remember reading a science fiction story about an alien race that replaced their blood with some clear liquid that only required them to need 2-3 hours of sleep. Anybody know the story? I could use that recipe....

I'm probably going to be using Diigo more often and abandoning my bookmarks in my browser.


No comments: